Sunday, May 25, 2008

I Heart Bento

So, lately I've been on a bit of a bento kick. Why? Because food tastes so much better when its cute! Also, food tastes better when its homemade (okay not in all cases, but it usually works out to be most cases, at least for me). Anyway, here are pics of some of the cute and delicious lunches I have been making for myself:

shot of my super cute bento box, all closed up:
baby goldfish crackers, ghirardelli chocolate, chicken pot pie casserole, and fruit and sweet coconut rice onigiri:

strawberries, pasta salad, Spanish tortilla, M&M cookies:

arroz con pollo with nori hearts, baby goldfish crackers, and a mini fruit pie:

arroz con pollo with nori stars, M&M cookies, and gummy fruit snacks:


smoked salmon and egg sandwich, jam-filled cookies, strawberries, whipped cream, and grapes:

No comments: