Thursday, October 18, 2007

Yes, I still exist

I know, I know... it's been about a hundred years since my last post. Well, okay, its only been a few months, but it sure feels like a hundred years. I promise I have a good excuse though! You see, shortly after my last post I found out that I am pregnant with my first! And due to being pregnant, I got very very very very very tired and nauseous for the first few months, so blogging was the last thing on my mind. Now, I'm a little over 6 months along and no longer nauseous (though still very tired), and I've gotten a chance to catch back up to almost normal. So here I am, at least for the time being.
Of course, I'm back to working on about a million projects as usual. I somehow got the brilliant idea that my Christmas gift to everyone this year is going to be a family recipe scrapbook that I am currently attempting to put together. It really is a great idea, and what I have so far looks lovely, but I only just started a couple of weeks ago and I think I really should have started back at the beginning of the year! I would have started earlier, but I only started thinking about Christmas recently, when this idea came to me. Right now I am no where near finished, but I am determined to make it in time for Christmas.
On top of that crazy giant project, I am also working on preparing some mini baby scrapbooks for gifts to relatives. I figure that I better have them prepared now, so that after the baby is born all that I have to do is take the pictures, print them, and drop them in the slots. Hopefully I won't be too hella tired to do that, but I'm sure it will be a while before they get finished.
And somewhere in between both the recipe book project and the baby scrapbook project, I managed to knit a couple of pairs of booties for baby, do some origami, and participate in a swap. *Wow, I guess I've done more lately than I thought!* Anyway, I do plan on posting some pictures of my recent craft activity in the near future, as long as I don't have a nervous break down trying to get that recipe book finished in time for Christmas. So, don't despair! Photo goodness will accompany my next post.

No comments: